Sunday, July 18, 2010

WoodWick Candles


I am obsessed with candles and constantly looking out for new brands and fragrances. I was in Berry on the NSW South Coast recently when i found this absolute gem of a candle in one of the many beautiful boutiques there. I have to say this has been one of my favourite finds lately and i just to share it with everyone.
What makes this candle unique from the thousands on the market today is that it has a special wick which actually crackles like a real fire. I have my candle flickering next to me as i write this and if i close my eyes it really feels like im beside a wonderful roaring fire. Bliss! And of course i chose the fireside fragrance so its as close as i can get until i have my real fire place.
Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment