Sunday, July 18, 2010

Seven things about me.....

Thankyou so much to the lovely Simone at Honeyandfizz who recently passed on an award to me. Here are seven things about me not many people know:



1. I cant cook, lucky for me that my husband is an amazing cook ( he used to own a restaurant and picked up many tips from his head chef who used to work for Tetsuya)



2.I come from a Croatian background. Both my parents are Croatian and so is my Husband. Up until i got married i used to go there every year for the european summer.



3. I love winter fashion so much more than summer fashion. I always have so much more fun putting together winter outfits, must have something to do with all the fur, boots, pompoms and scarves.



4.I have a huge tendancy to overpack. We go on lots of weekends away and after 2 years of marriage it still annoys my husband how much i take.



5.I absolutely adore snow skiing. My parents have a chalet in Perisher and i try to go as many times as i can during the snow season.



6. I have two beautiful pomeranians named cino and mali.



7. I really dont like talking on the phone.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely to learn more about you Olivia.
    I can agree on a few of these, my husband may be the better cook, I always overpack and I dont really like talking on the phone either, except to my mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Olivia...I dont like talking on the phone either - what is that? How exciting to have the opportunity to go to Perisher - the snow was a brief but wonderful memory for me when I was 14!! Great to learn more about you and yours - my huskies would smother your pomeranians with kisses! Have a good week.
    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete