Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New furniture...

Over the past year i have slowing been buying furniture for the Hunter Valley Home.One of my most recent purchases has been these chairs of which i bought 4 and will be arranging around a floating fireplace. The others are still packed up in their boxes and sitting in my garage ready to be delivered however i opened up one to see how they look ( as i purchased these online, sight unseen) and couldnt help taking a photo with cino posing as a model!





3 comments:

  1. Stunning!!!

    Do you mind me asking where you got them from?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look nice, but I think we'd get a better idea if your photos were a little bigger? Cuuuuute puppy!

    Suzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chairs & I agree a very cute puppy. KP

    ReplyDelete