Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Master Bedroom


So to distract myself from thinking too much about our plan delays i thought i would post some pictures of inspiration for our master bedroom.

I absolutely adore fireplaces and if i had my way every room in the house would have one, however a thing called my husband gets in the way and so after lots of negotiating we have settled on three fireplaces. One in the lounge room, one on the outdoor deck and one in the master bedroom which will be two-way and will have a bath on one side and the bed facing it from the other side. It will sort of be like this one however the bed will be in line with the fireplace so that the fire will be right at our feet when we are lying in bed.

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea, ofp between bed and ensuite - never seen that done b4, looks divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how there is a fireplace near the bathtub. It looks great to me. I didn't think it could look good together.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete